Thursday 12 March 2015

Baby haul

I've alway had a bit of a shopping habit when and I found out I was pregnant it slowly got worse and now that she's actually here it's out of control, well not really but I find it really hard to control myself. Luckily though, she's growing so fast, I have an excuse. She fits size 3-6months now so I need to start stocking up on 6 - 9 months. This haul is a bit of a collection of things over a month or so, so not all in one go. I ordered some things online from Charlie & Me, Cotton on Kids and I got a couple of bits from Postie and the Warehouse. I will try and link everything directly to the websites.

I love Charlie & Me, everything is so reasonable and adorable, the autumn collections coming out now are just gorgeous. I was given a gift card from a good friend so I decided to get Ella a couple of warmer things for the coming Winter in size 6 - 9 months they happened to have a sale on at the time so I got all these bits for quite a reasonable price.

These pale pink little shoes are in a size 3. They're adorable, I'm a sucker for little people shoes. Butterfly Ballerina shoes from Charlie & Me Kids.




I love these jeans, they're really soft and stretchy with a comfy stretch fabric waistband. Unfortunately, I  can't find them on the website so I am not sure if they are still stocked.


Let just get things clear, anything with little ears is right up my street so when I saw this adorable little hoodie jumper I couldn't pass it up!


All little girls need a staple pink cardigan and this little girl is no exception with this Frill Hemmed Cardigan.


Now on to Cotton on, if you sign up to Cotton on online you get a 30% off code which of course I had to take advantage of. I love Cotton on for clothing so I had to pick up a few bits, this is the first of many online purchases. I find myself to be a bit of an online shopping addict!

I love these overalls, they are a super soft denim with a very pretty floral lining.



Seeing as Autumn is here and Winter is on it's way, these sweatshirts will be perfect to keep her warm. They are so pretty and so soft! Here is where you can find the "Love" Sweatshirt and the pink "Cherries" sweatshirt.


The joggers are just as adorable and just as warm. Here is where to find the Star print joggers. I'm afraid the gold ones are sold out online but you may still be able to find them in-store.



Lastly a couple of bits for next summer, you can't say I'm not prepared, in size 1. A gorgeous dress and bloomers set from Postie.


and a leopard print bodysuit, you'll see a theme in that I have a thing for leopard print...


See.. this leopard dress with fluoro pink trim is from The Warehouse.


As I mentioned previously, little people shoes are the cutest thing ever, Ella has already accumulated more pairs of shoes than I have but I couldn't resist adding these two pairs to her collection. Both from TheWarehouse.




So, there you have it a few gorgeous item clothing's for Ella, it's so much fun shopping for her it's like dressing a doll that has no say whatsoever into what she wears, for the moment anyway! I have no doubt there will be plenty more of these hauls as I stock up!





2 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute! I can't wait till I start buying baby clothes.
    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I love buying clothes for her more than I do me! So much fun! :-) xx

      Delete