Saturday 1 August 2015

Ella's 8 month update


Oh yes...it's that time again. These seem to come around far too quickly for my liking.

Ella is now 8 months old and we are pushing dangerously close to that one year milestone. I can't quite get my head around the fact that in four months I will have a one year old and I know I seem to repeat this over and over again but, where did my little baby go? Just thinking about it makes me want to burst into tears and sob into her little newborn baby onesie.


I am: 8 Months old

I weigh: 8.75ks (At my 7 month weigh in)
I am: 72cm long

75th percentile for weight and 98th percentile for height



I am: 

- Eating three meals a day

- On four bottles a day

- Sleeping 6.30pm to 7.30am

- Having 3 naps of 30 mins to an hour during the day

- Still not crawling, nor am I interested in crawling really. Although I am trying to get on my hands and knees. If I am really interested in going somewhere I will just roll there.


I love:

- Food, particularly mashed foods. 

- Most fruit and veggies, beef, chicken and pork, cheese, yoghurt, vegemite and cheese sandwiches, peanut butter, vegetable fritters, sweetcorn fritters, frittata, eggs, rice rusks, bolognaise and pasta, cous cous.

- When Mum sings to me.

- Animals, especially the cats, dogs and calves.

- Everyone!

- Going out and about.

- Swimming.

- My Mummy and Daddy.





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! My little guy will be 1 in 8 days. I am just quietly freaking out. It's like I blinked and he grew into a little boy. But at the same time, I can hardly remember not having him around x

    ReplyDelete