Friday 11 September 2015

Baby sensory activities - Part 1 - No mess finger painting!



I've seen a tonne of these different sensory activities for babies on Pinterest and I really wanted to give them a go, now that Ella is getting older - but still not mobile, other than rolling everywhere -it's getting harder to keep her entertained so some of these activities will hopefully offer her the stimulation that babies of her age increasingly need on a daily basis.

I've decided to turn this into a five part series to try out a selection of sensory activities from Pinterest.

Here is part one!






Let me know if you give this a go, I would love to see your pictures! You can tag me on Facebook or on Instagram @akiwimumma.



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments: