Wednesday 3 June 2015

Ella's 6 Month Update


I am: 6 Months old, on the 30th of May 2015.

I weigh: 8.5 kg

I measure: at 68cm long (at my last Plunket check-up under a month ago)



I am:

- Eating solids twice a day

- Eating pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot, cauliflower, apple, pear, apricot and peach

- Eating porridge and fruit for breakfast

- Eating baby rice rusks - I love them!

- Still sleeping well in the night.

- Able to sit unassisted for a little bit.

- Trying to push my knees under myself when I am on my tummy.

- travelling in my new car seat!

- In the middle of my first cold - I'm feeling a lot better now though

- In the middle of developmental leap 5 - relationships



I love:

- Playing peek-a-boo

- The Insy Winsy Spider

- The dog and cat

- My glow worm

- Eating real food

- My Mummy and Daddy

- All of my family



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments: