I am: 6 Months old, on the 30th of May 2015.
I weigh: 8.5 kg
I measure: at 68cm long (at my last Plunket check-up under a month ago)
- Eating solids twice a day
- Eating pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot, cauliflower, apple, pear, apricot and peach
- Eating porridge and fruit for breakfast
- Eating baby rice rusks - I love them!
- Still sleeping well in the night.
- Able to sit unassisted for a little bit.
- Trying to push my knees under myself when I am on my tummy.
- travelling in my new car seat!
- In the middle of my first cold - I'm feeling a lot better now though
- In the middle of developmental leap 5 - relationships
- Playing peek-a-boo
- The Insy Winsy Spider
- The dog and cat
- My glow worm
- Eating real food
- My Mummy and Daddy
- All of my family